Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
In accordance with DHS-FPS protocols; Provide a 24 hour deterrent against unauthorized, illegal and potentially life threatening activities directed against US Government employees, visitors, information, programs and properties. Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing and supervising the security force to ensure officers maintain the highest security standards in compliance with contract, customer expectations, and company policies and procedures.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the DHS-FPS security program to include oversight of security officers.
- Provide armed security patrols, access control, personnel escort duties, traffic and parking control, monitoring close circuit television systems, law and order duties, and security and fire safety surveillance.
- Foster the development of a positive and high performance security team.
- Assist in managing schedules to ensure staffing levels meet Contractual requirements
- Work with the PM to ensure overtime usage is minimal.
- Assist the PM in ensuring security officer qualifications are updated by coordinating applicable training or gathering qualification requirements.
- Providing the PM with regular input on PSO performance, referring any disciplinary actions to PM for disposition.
- Ensuring the safety of the security force by complying with company safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring timely completion of timesheets, Deltek and, 139 s
- Promoting company’s values of integrity, fairness, teamwork, diversity, high ethical standards, and genuine care for co-workers visitors and customers.
- Must be in good standing; Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in field supervision with law enforcement or security services.
- Must have an Updated PA Act 235 Lethal Weapons Training Program Certification
- Must possess a DHS suitability; or Minimum 3 years security experience within the past 5 years or 3 years military or national guard active duty or reserves
- Prior DHS contract PSO experience preferred
- Possess a valid automobile driver’s license
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a medical evaluation, drug test, physical fitness test, and weapons qualification
- Have the applicable security clearances.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.