Supervises team conducting logistical support, shipping and receiving, and range support activities. Leads support efforts and assures delivery of equipment, supplies, and related services to on and off base training site locations. Oversees logistical operations that results in high degree of efficiency and quality to ensure cost effective results. Ensures activities comply with, applicable federal, state, and ITP-OST policies and procedures and are performed in accordance with contractual agreements with the Department of Energy. Assist the Logistics Coordinator, with the delegated responsibilities for the development and implementation of Logistical Plans supporting the Office of Secure Transportation (OST) training programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide daily supervision and conduct performance evaluations on assigned Logistics
2. Supervise the management and efficient operation of the TSTS warehouse supply room, equipment and range areas. Lead supply management activities such as: inventory control and accountability, scheduling, issue and receipt, disposal, rotation and/or replacement, incident reporting, reconciliation, record keeping, reports, inspection, usage, preparation, and coordination with other support contractors for preventative and scheduled maintenance and repairs.
3. Assist in the development of plans and in the implementation of logistical support requirements from internal company departments, contractors, and other federal, state, and local agencies for standard and specialized equipment, fleet, manpower, material, and supplies in support of on-site and off-site training exercises.
4. Develop plans and assist in the implementation and coordination of departmental property management activities for maintaining, administering, and controlling of all government-furnished and company-acquired property.
5. Develop plans and assist in the implementation of departmental financial management activities for administering, procuring, and providing reporting systems that provide timely and accurate cost data for acquisition and forecasting of mission essential property and equipment.
6. Direct activities such as restocking, deployment, modifications, utilization, scheduling, maintenance and upkeep of Logistic Support Trailers.
7. Assist in the development and implementation of the departmental Information and Database system. System shall include support functions necessary to operate, maintain, modify, or introduce information and reports supporting specific logistical support management programs such as property, financial, employee training, plans & programs, and record keeping.
8. Assist in the implementation and oversight of a departmental Quality Assurance Program shall meet company quality assurance policies to facilitate customer satisfaction by enhancing work processes and continually improving on quality, cost, and customer satisfaction in all logistical support operations.
9. Assist in the implementation and oversight of a departmental Environment, Safety, and Health (ES&H) programs. Program shall ensure integrated safety management principles are applied and proactively conforms to applicable laws and Perform all activities and tasks in a safe and healthful manner, striving to eliminate injuries and reduce adverse environmental and health impacts; conserves natural resources; and is responsive to the public’s expectations for safety and protection of the environment.
10. Assist in the implementation and oversight of a departmental Security Program shall meet security policies for efficient and cost-effective methods for protecting government-owned property and facilities based on applicable federal policies and procedures.
11. Contribute to team effort by focusing on ITP-OST mission, goals, objectives and accomplishing tasks and assignments in a professional and timely manner. Keeping appropriate members informed regarding the status of tasks and assignments. Establish and maintain professional working relationships with team members. Assist others as needed, and accomplishing other duties/tasks as assigned/directed or as necessity dictates.
12. Operate assigned OST government vehicles pursuant to Federal and State Department of Transportation
13. Maintain all drivers licensing and certification requirements and an understanding of DOT regulations as needed to effect the safe and timely movement of vehicles and/or equipment necessary to support OST contract requirements.
14. Assume duties of the Logistics Coordinator in his/her
15. When approved by the Program Manager, provide support to offsite and local training activities to include supporting road-blocks and serving as an exercise role-player.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Work is performed in an office, warehouse, or classroom setting or outdoors on a range or in support of a training exercise. Worker may be exposed to dust, fumes, loud noises and the environment.
Work involves much standing or walking. Some kneeling or bending involved. When in the office, work is sedentary, which requires sitting most of the time. Work will involve moderate lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.