Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Facilities and Logistics Manager is accountable for daily administration of maintenance and repair operations of our training facilities that includes classrooms, two small arms ranges, range equipment and office space.
The Facilities and Logistics Manager plans and directs comprehensive programs for operations, maintenance, repair and improvement of the building, ranges, range equipment and supporting structures. The Facilities and Logistics Manager is also accountable for the listed facilities operation activities as well as overseeing all Logistics functions.
- Determine operating and maintenance requirements.
- Establish and maintain a preventative maintenance program for the facility, systems, sub-systems and equipment.
- Forecast material and manpower needs.
- Interface with cognizant department representatives to ensure appropriate facilities for completion of the mission.
- Prepare cost estimates, equipment needs; manage the work schedule and priorities.
- Evaluate the facilities program effectiveness through inspections, budget controls, and management improvement studies.
- Direct and supervise facilities operating activities performed in-house, as well as out-sourced services, such as electrical, HVAC, plumbing, water and sewage treatment, emergency power generator equipment, building maintenance and repair, facility range equipment, keeping grounds and roadways maintained.
- Maintain accountability for and provide direction, direct hands-on trouble shooting / repair expertise with complex equipment (domestic water treatment, electrical, power generator equipment, heating, cooling, and range equipment).
- Plan physical facility alterations and improvements to accommodate increased or changes in customer requirements.
- Tracks maintenance task accomplishments, work-orders, and maintenance and repair costs.
- Oversees logistics operations to ensure that proper inventory, storage and receiving controls are in place.
- Administer service contracts and manage special projects, develop cost estimates, evaluate bid proposals, review construction documents, conduct on site visits, prepare technical specifications, statements of work for property renovations and improvements projects.
- Provides oversight and management for logistics and range support personnel. Maintains job descriptions and conducts employee’s evaluations.
- Maintain knowledge of current commercial transportation policy to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Responsible for coordinating with training managers and Recruiting and Operations Support (ROSS) team to conduct the uniform sizing for all new National Capital region (NCR) students
- Receive items in our property system and store in assigned warehouse location. Mark inventory codes on received goods using proper label.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer regarding returns and rejections of non-conforming material.
- Provides logistical assistance as needed for contract start-up and other projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must have a bachelor degree in management or a technical discipline and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in facility maintenance.
- Two (2) additional years of experience may be substituted for each year of education.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Management experience preferred.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is based in an office and environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work
hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however extended hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires intermittent walking,
climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling.