The DCSA Operations Administrator plays a vital role on the team. The core roll is to provide operational and administrative support for all our DCSA operations, to assist in personnel hiring and onboarding, account for field work receipts and documentation, and ensure deliverables are completed efficiently and on time. The support administrator will have to work across departmental boundaries, along with the DCSA Operations and Deputy Operations managers, to accomplish the full scope of work for the program. The Operations Administrator needs to be highly organized and take on tasks independently, as well as work with project leadership and others in a teaming environment to achieve success. They will also facilitate communication and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Perform administrative responsibilities to assist DCSA Operations management staff. Such duties may include but are not limited to the following.
- Support of all operational aspects of the DCSA program.
- Inventory tracking of assigned workload for the program
- Will maintain voucher and invoice management for the program
- Manage standard operating procedures and monitor changes
- Process paperwork to support staff and the program
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Run operations reports and process/inform actions on results as needed or required
- Assist with credentialing investigators and process investigator candidates for use on the project
- Collaborate and communicate with the Project Management team and all other process stakeholders to optimize maximum efficiency
- Support recruiting and program leadership
- Manage expense reporting and invoices
- Must have a current favorably adjudicated SSBI or active Secret Level Security Clearance based on a full field investigation (Tier 3).
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- A current understanding of the background investigations process.
- Previous experience working within DCSA Case Management systems.
- Possess excellent professional interpersonal skills and a diplomatic presence in person, by phone, and in written correspondence.
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously.
- Have problem solving skills
- Must be organized, reliable, dependable, and manage multiple concurrent tasks throughout the day.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, mainly MS Word, and the ability to learn to use new technology systems. Familiarity with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint will be required or the willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in fast paced business environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Core business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended hours or flexibility may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.