The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist walk-in customers.
- Answer phone calls.
- Provide tier I help desk functions to better assist customers.
- Utilize multiple computer systems and databases to verify badge status and government clearances of staff employees, staff-like employees, contractors, visitors, and liaison personnel, including persons from other agencies within the Intelligence Community.
- Create, manage, and print badges for staff employees, contractors, liaisons, permanent visitors, and others as directed.
- Processes all badge request and renewal forms, checking for proper authorization, vendor codes, clearance actions, etc.
- Works closely with multiple Security offices to process work.
- Answer questions from multiple sources to include customers, other security officers, company security officers, etc.
- Assist with reporting requirements as requested.
- Process multiple types of credential requests as directed.
- Process and scan completed paperwork to appropriate offices.
- Process all incoming material (badges, credentials, etc.) and update appropriate databases with current information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Top Secret clearance with polygraph is highly preferred.
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- U.S. Citizenship;
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills;
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to create and edit material in multiple databases;
- Ability to quickly analyze information to reach the appropriate response;
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include interoperability, reciprocity, office policies, office procedures, clearance issues, and other items as required;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks;
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED;
- Successfully complete a security interview screening;
- Must be able to pass US Government background investigation for required security clearance and polygraph;
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
No travel required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.