THIS POSITION REQUIRES THAT YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are a U.S. Citizen;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You have a high school diploma or GED;
- You are able to successfully pass a drug screening examination within the next 72 hours;
- You successfully pass criminal history and credit report checks;
- You have the required Secret level clearance and it can be verified.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
No travel required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.