Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Managing the requirements of this contract is considered a critical function. In addition to providing contract administration and ensuring compliance with contract requirements, the Program Manager shall oversee and manage all the security operations, to include as a minimum:
- Ensure employees perform all duties and requirements of the contract, ensuring: quality of services and supplies, timeliness of all deliverables, control costs, compliance with all government reporting requirements, quality control and management of key personnel
- Make decisions on behalf of the company, particularly on personnel related issues
- Supervise all individuals working under this contract
- Be available on a 24-hour basis, to ensure prompt response in the event of an emergency or exigent circumstance
- Conduct prompt and thorough internal investigations of reported allegations
- Ensure all equipment and property is tracked and accounted for, and otherwise safeguarded
- The PM will have overall responsibility for implementing, monitoring, and upgrading the program quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring the work force complies with program requirements.
- Serve as the focal point for the client for all program activities and be responsible for overall quality and standards conformance in accordance with the SOW.
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and manage resources within budget.
- Secret or higher clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial and credible law enforcement, military or business management experience, which demonstrates individual’s capacity to effectively manage a security force and program/task order equivalent to scope, magnitude, and complexity.
- Possess one or more of the below:
- Five (5) years of contract management experience supporting contracts for Armed Security Services, Military Security Services or Law Enforcement Services;
- Five (5) years of contract management experience with contracts that are reasonably similar in size and complexity;
- Five (5) years of experience as a Senior Level Manager in Law Enforcement or Military
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.