- Manage daily operations for a base operation support contract
- Provides broad program oversight over a large, multi‐functional service contract
- Exercises independent judgment as well as high level and analytical skills in solving complex and unusual managerial, technical and administrative problems
- Ultimately responsible for staffing, program planning, execution, performance, quality control and deliverables
- Serves as the programs single point of contact to the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the contract‐level Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), government management personnel and customer agency representatives customer and will have full authority to act for the Company on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contract
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
Education and Experience:
- The PM shall have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited College or University and five (5) years of experience in base support management or a contract similar in scope and breadth to this solicitation.
Work expected will be in an office environment.
Activities associated with office and computer environment