Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
In addition to providing contract administration and ensuring compliance with contract requirements, the Program Manager will oversee and manages all security and command center operations for a contract in excess of 160+ FTEs, across 3 physical locations.
- Ensure employees perform all duties and requirements of the contract, ensuring: quality of services and supplies, timeliness of all deliverables, control costs, compliance with all government reporting requirements, quality control and management of key personnel
- Make decisions on behalf of the company, particularly on personnel related issues
- Supervise all individuals working under this contract
- Be available on a 24-hour basis, to ensure prompt response in the event of an emergency or exigent circumstance
- Conduct prompt and thorough internal investigations of reported allegations
- Ensure all equipment and property is tracked and accounted for, and otherwise safeguarded
- Have overall responsibility for implementing, monitoring, and upgrading the program quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring the work force complies with program requirements.
- Serve as the focal point for the client for all program activities and be responsible for overall quality and standards conformance in accordance with the SOW.
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and manage resources within budget.
- Active Department of Energy “Q” or Top Secret Level Security Clearance
- US Citizenship
- Possess a minimum of five (5) year of experience of specialized experience -Specialized experience includes: project development and implementation from inspection to deployment; expertise in management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms; and demonstrated capability in managing multi-task Contracts or subcontracts of various
- Verifiable experience and training in security awareness, mediation and conflict resolution, disaster and emergency situations and managing personnel at various types of facilities
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial and verifiable law enforcement, military or business management
- PMP Certified
- US Citizenship with social security card and a valid state driver’s license
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and suitability requirements.
- Fluently read and write English
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required