The Project Administrator will support project administration activities as well as assist in tracking the financial position of projects/contract/programs assigned from contract award through contract closeout. Interface with members of Finance & Accounting, Operations, Program Management, Contracts, Subcontracts, Pricing and Procurement. This is an entry-level position supporting a portfolio of projects within the North American Operations Division.
- Support processing administrative actions related to the high volume of Contract Modifications and the associated Project Setup actions
- Support Limitation of Funds tracking to ensure internal and external stakeholders are notified when contract funding is required
- Support monthly review of projects and performance
- Prepares ad hoc reports as requested
- Work with management on internal reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred, or equivalent experience
- Zero to two years of experience in Accounting, Finance or other related field preferred
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint a plus
- Knowledge of government contract types to include Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials and Cost Reimbursable desired
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, proficiency in Excel is essential
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization
- Self-motivated and results-oriented dedicated individual with a strong work
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.