In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The Project Control Analyst (PCA) will support the Technical Services Business Unit tracking the financial position of projects/contracts/programs/indirect cost pools assigned from contract award through contract close out and ensure the various contracts requirements are met. This PCA position manages a portfolio of ~6 Contracts with multiple projects and annual revenues ~ $30M.
- Works closely with Program Manager, Operations, Contracts, Finance, and other internal organizations
- Extracts data from accounting system of record for analysis/reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
- Navigating Costpoint modules for General Ledger, Projects, Materials, and People
- Performs monthly review of projects and performance against budgets/cost proposals with variance explanation
- Understand variances and has the ability to accurately explain the “Why” with recommendations for return to green plan
- Support Business Unit Director and Program Manager in the rolling up of portfolio for Monthly Operating Reviews (MORs)
- Prepares rolling forecasts, quarterly analysis, and annual budgets for the projects assigned
- Ensures invoices are billed in accordance with contract requirements and reconciles billings for each contract line item (CLIN) as required
- Prepares projections of revenue and expenses for projects based on numerous variables and objective and subjective data assumptions
- Prepares cost models for pricing proposals under contracts assigned
- Prepares monthly Estimates to Complete on projects assigned
- Prepares ad hoc reports as requested
- Ability to understand and convey cost impact of operational decisions via reports and communications to managers
- Ability to interpret contracts, identify contract risks, and recommend and implement risk mitigation procedures
- Assist external auditors in requests for financial information
- Work with management on internal reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business/Management or other related field strongly preferred
- Experience demonstrating progressive accounting or other related field experience required
- Must be an effective communicator with a history of customer interaction
- Must be proficient with MS Office including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to create and interpret complex spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Must be able to create and maintain PowerPoint presentations including graphs and tables
- Government contract experience including interpreting contract modifications, management of multiple projects/CLINs required
- Deltek Costpoint experience strongly preferred
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Knowledge of export compliance regulations, FAR, CASB requirements, and DCAA auditing a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.