Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors.
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations.
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols, traffic control.
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine.
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone.
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include:
- Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain training, physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Be a United States citizen; or a Lawful Permanent Resident who is currently or has served in the US Armed Forces.
- Has a valid Social Security Card.
- Possess a current NREMT License.
- Have verifiable documentation of at least one experience level and at least one educational level or any reasonable combination listed below
- A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; or
- A minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed forces component
- Received a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or as identified on a DD214; or
- A minimum of 60 credit hours, in a related field, from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or
- Successful completion of a federal/state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course that may result in a law enforcement appointment or commission.
- Shall fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must meet all contract requirements, including medical, physical, drug screening, psychological, background check, training and FPS suitability.
- Secret Clearance preferred but not required.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Work hours depend on current availability but can include day shift, swing shift and overnight shifts. Weekends and holidays will be required.
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather.
- Subject to high noise levels.
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract.
- Travel may be required.