Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Top Secret Security Clearance is required
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
- Be familiar with all state requirements and with the local jurisdictional criteria for Protective Security Officers.
- Not inclusive – Man post in accordance with government Post Orders.
- Perform vehicular searches to detect unauthorized material and prevent its access into the building.
- Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post, which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats, and alarms, such as fire and intrusion, by following emergency response proceedings.
- Physically control violent or unruly crowds.
- Attempt to subdue person in case of life and death situation.
- Operating a motor vehicle if on applicable post.
- Must be a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident who has served in the US armed forces
- At least 21 years of age
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Posses at least ONE of the following experience
- 2 years of armed security experience
- 2 years of US military experience, with an honorable discharge
- 1 year of law enforcement experience with a full-service, US police department
- Top Secret Security Clearance is required
- Shall be able to speak read, write and understand English.
- Meet all contract requirements, including medical, drug screening, psychological, background check, training, and FPS suitability.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.