Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Be a United States citizen; or a
- Lawful permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possess a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component of the United States Armed Forces
- Been issued a Social Security Card by the Social Security Administration, which bears the individuals name and social security number
- Must posses an active Florida D & G Security License
- Have verifiable documentation of a least one experience level and at least one educational level or any reasonable combination listed below:
- A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; or
- A Minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed Forces Component.
- Received a High School Diploma from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or as identified on a DD 214; or
- Received a General Equivalency Diploma from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or as identified on a DD 214; or
- A minimum of 60 credit hours, in a related field, from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or
- Successful completion of a federal/state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course that may result in a law enforcement appointment of commission
- Shall fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English. Must be able to pass an English Language Assessment Test.
- Be a minimum of 21 Years of age.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.