Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
The location for this position is Baghdad, Iraq.
- Provide advanced emergency medical care to Contractor personnel, COM personnel, and others at the direction of DS/RSO, within the Contractor’s Scope of Practice and in alignment with the National Emergency Medical Services Scope of Practice and the contract
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security (PSS) functions
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Maintains assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
- Participates in advance security preparations
- Mans the security post at the principal’s residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required
- A bio approved PSS/AEMT is authorized to permanently fill the position / labor category of the Protective Security Specialist (PSS) in case of shortages with the approval of the CO or COR.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a valid U.S. issued driver’s license and passport
- Must possess current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification as an AEMT
- Registration must be valid prior to deployment, and remain valid throughout the period of deployment
- Attend and complete all required training
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, requalifying as required
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration on contract
- Must possess current approved CPR professional rescuer, ACLS, and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Must possess experience/knowledge in current TCCC guidelines
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of emergency medical services experience and one (1) year of protective security experience. This experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the contract-training course. This experience may be earned concurrently
- Possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.5 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong record of accomplishment of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 17,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes, may qualify for this position: 1811, 68W, 18D, 1T2X1, 4N0X1, 8403, 8401, 8427, PJ, Corpsman, and Medic
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet