Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
The location for this position is OCONUS at one of the below sites:
Baghdad, Iraq or Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Provide designated defensive marksman services as assigned
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Maintains assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
- Participates in advance security preparations
- Mans the security post at the principal’s residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required
- Serves as a member of an ERT or QRF as assigned
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a valid U. S. issued driver’s license and valid U. S. issued tourist passport
- Must attend and successfully complete a sniper/DDM/sharpshooter program issued by a military, law enforcement, or security (government or commercial) training program. This sniper/DDM/sharpshooter program must be of suitable complexity and quality to adequately prepare the graduate for successful performance as a contract required DDM. Examples of programs that meet this requirement include, but are not limited to:
- US Marine Corps (USMC) Scout/Sniper
- US Army Sniper School
- US Special Forces Sniper School (formerly SOTIC)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Hostage Rescue Team (HRT)/Special Weapons and Tactics Team (SWAT)
- Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Mobile Security Division (MSD) DDM
- National Tactical Officer’s Association (NTOA) recognized law enforcement sniper course
- Must provide evidence of a minimum M4 qualification score of 95% (i.e. 285 out of 300 with iron sights) or better on the DS qualification course of fire. This qualification must be the candidate’s most recent M4 qualification and have been performed within the last ninety (90) days. The candidate shall maintain this qualification level with the M4 throughout contract performance under this position
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of this experience must be as a DDM/sniper/sharpshooter. Candidates claiming military experience must have either a sniper military occupation specialty (MOS) or additional skill identifier (ASI). If claiming law enforcement experience for this requirement, must be full time, not as a collateral duty.
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the training course
- Must attend and successfully complete all required training courses
- Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, Remington 870 shotgun, M24, and SR25, re-qualifying as required by the contract
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as specified in the task order
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of service on the contract
- Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.5 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 17,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes, may qualify for this position: 1811, 0311, 11A, 11B, 11Z, 18A, 18B, 18C, 18D,18E, 18F, 18Z, 1T2X1, 31B, 0317, Sniper, Sharpshooter, Marksman, Marksmen, Precision Shooter, Reconnaissance and Surveillance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet