The Quality and Compliance Auditor is an excellent position for a self-motivated individual with a strong desire for learning and growing within Constellis’ corporate legal compliance department.
- Assist Director, Quality Management in the maintenance of Quality Management System, and multiple Security Operations Systems based on ISO 9001, PSC.1, and ISO 18788
- Perform contract compliance and management system audits
- Analyze and track audit results, tracking all findings to resolution
- Work with departments and projects to write/update policies, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Develop expertise in applicable laws and regulations associated with corporate functions, and contracts
- Support meeting preparation, metrics reporting, training, and external audit preparation activities
- Support analysis and reporting of customer satisfaction survey results
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, or related field
- Two years of previous auditing experience preferred
- Work experience with ISO 9001 preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, and work with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to comfortably interact and clearly communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Must be able to travel to other corporate facilities and projects domestically and outside of the U.S. (CONUS and OCONUS) (Travel to high-risk areas may also be required)
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.