- Oversees implementation of Centerra Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Prepares and maintains project QCP; manages development of Key Performance Indicators
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled audits and inspections
- Assists with developing and tracking corrective actions; verifies their effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed required.
- Three to five years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass background check and fingerprinting.
Work is based in an office and field work environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however extended hours may be required. Evening shift work position work hours can be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., as assigned.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25lbs. Requires frequent lifting, standing, walking, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.