Responsible for supporting various components of Constellis’ Records Management Program. The two main functions of the Records Specialist role is to (1) Quality Control Check electronic business records being saved into SharePoint, Polaris, and other electronic records programs as needed and (2) inventory and uploading information of all incoming boxes of hardcopy business records.
- Review incoming business records uploaded from various departments into various SharePoint Sites and Polaris for accuracy
- Review and inventory contents of boxes of business records and upload the information in our box tracking software
- Add and retrieve boxes via forklift and manual means to and from slots in the on-site Document Storage Facility located in Moyock, NC
- Pick up and/or deliver boxes of business records to Constellis office buildings on the Moyock Campus
- Ensure current and future documentation procedures are adhered to for proper document retention is maintained
- High level of understanding of multiple Software Systems such as SharePoint, Polaris, and Exterro
- For large projects, assist Legal and other departments with prepping and scanning boxes of records as needed
- Identify possible compliance issues and report them to the Manager of Records Management
- Provide collaboration and support to Records Management projects
- Interact successfully with all levels of staff and clients
- Utilize a high level of knowledge in the operation of computers, scanners, printers and other technology as needed in support Records Management initiatives and operations
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel information and business records
- Ability to travel within the United States (10% of job function)
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least two years of Records Management experience preferred
- High work ethics with a “go get it” attitude
- High level of understanding of multiple Software Systems such as SharePoint, Polaris, and Exterro is a plus.
- Clean driving record is required
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift certification or willing to obtain certification at Constellis’ expense is required
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite is required with the ability to learn new software in a timely manner
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is based in a busy office and warehouse environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. May be exposed to outside weather conditions that change, inside of warehouse climate, and possible fumes in a warehouse type environment.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.