Constellis seeks a motivated and driven Recruiter for this temp to hire position.
- Provide support to multiple positions and manage a high volume of candidates simultaneously
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position
- Screens and evaluates applicants work history, education, training, skills, and compensation needs to obtain best match for position
- Participate in active sourcing for candidates using social media, networking events, job boards, outreach to employment organizations, facilitate and administer job fairs and hiring events
- Manage the candidate flow in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in accordance with company and OFCCP guidance.
- Manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Recommend improved efficiencies for systems and processes
- Provide weekly performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years prior recruiting experience required
- Willing to work in a fast paced and fluid recruiting environment
- Familiarity with military language and understanding military records nice to have
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Able to quickly understand position requirements
- Able to work independently or within a team
- High proficiency with MS Office applications
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.