Constellis is seeking Refuse Collector to work on our contract located in Radford, VA.
- Perform janitorial duties such as dust, sweep, mop, and vacuum multiple buildings.
- Operate a pressure washer and a propane buffer.
- Use a high speed buffer (back and forth/sideways movement required).
- Operate a stripping buffer (side to side movement required).
- Clean windows, showers, urinals, commodes, etc.
- Operate a motor vehicle
- Load and unload equipment and supplies from a vehicle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years old at time of hire
- Must have United States Citizenship (if naturalized, then must provide original certificate for inspection and copying).
- Must successfully complete drug screening requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have a valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Record clear of any Domestic Violence Convictions
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to understand written and verbal orders
- Able to fill out daily work and time sheet
- Must be able to stand/be on feet for 8 hours
- Must be able to walk to work areas
- Must be able to go up and down stairs and climb a ladder
- Must be able to pick up and dump 8 gallon mop bucket filled with liquid
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Ability to work during inclement weather.
- Ability to work in different weather conditions outside
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 40 lbs (supplies, trash, etc.).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs continuously.
- Ability to move in and out of a vehicle continuously.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle with a dump bed.
- Requires frequent lifting, standing, walking, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures (i.e., security guard, inspection, trainers, etc.).
- May be subject to hazards: Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract.
- Travel may be required.