This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Briefs the Chief of Security Forces and commanders on crimes and incidents involving base personnel.
- Reviews, processes, suspense, and distributes traffic incident and accident reports, tickets, complaints, and incident and information reports.
- Reviews final actions and responses by commanders and supervisors to ensure timeliness and appropriateness, and takes action as required.
- Analyzes and evaluates reports and paperwork for accuracy and correctness.
- Compiles information and statistics for files, records, trend summaries, and reports and takes or makes recommendations for action.
- Manages installation traffic point, driving revocation, and debarment programs and actions.
- Ensures the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS), Defense Incident-Based Reporting System (DIBRS), and Report Control Symbol (RCS) reports, and other higher headquarters and local reports, are submitted as required.
- Keeps organization and installation leadership and personnel informed on statuses and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience with inputting traffic citations, accidents and incident/complaint reports into the Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS).
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.