The Scheduling and Timekeeper Administrator is a member of the Corporate IT department reporting to the Manager or IT Business Systems performing analysis and administration of our timekeeping and scheduling systems.
- Performing system problem solving for scheduling systems and hours collection.
- Meeting with users for problem solving and training.
- Maintain and troubleshoot calc rules.
- Monitors automate tasks and their effectiveness
- Maintain complete technical documentation and standard operating procedures
- Suggest improvements to time keeping and scheduling systems
- Ability to occasionally travel as needed
- Responsibilities include gathering and analyzing relevant issue data, resolving the issue reported and documenting the resolution in our incident reporting ticketing system
- Reset passwords in scheduling systems
- Receive and respond to all help desk tickets
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA or relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ years of industry-related experience (systems administrator desired)
- Experience in Infor WFM system and/or Vaillant/Vision scheduling system
- Experience with systems training
- Understanding of network operating systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Costpoint system knowledge a plus
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.