Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Guards and secures company property, personnel, and assets against hazards such as fire, illegal entry, theft, and vandalism.
- Patrols assigned areas on foot or in a vehicle to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provides escort services for visitors, students, staff, faculty, and other individuals as required.
- Control egress of vehicular traffic. Document any individuals that are not employees by assigning badges and vehicle passes.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked; sounds alarm in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Monitors security cameras and responds to various alarms on property.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school and one year of previous security, military or equivalent law enforcement experience required.
- NCPPSB qualified preferred
- Candidates must pass a physical fitness test at the time of hire and every year thereafter.
- Must be able to obtain U.S. Government security clearance.
- Must be eligible to be licensed to carry a weapon.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is based in an office and field work environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Sunday 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., however extended hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires intermittent walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.