9500 Micron Ave. St 136
Sacramento, CA 95827
Staff security posts and provide security for the personnel, visitors, and property of various buildings
Starting at $20.00/hr depending on location
Positions available in Vacaville and San Jose
- Provide security for various buildings by conducting perimeter security, internal security, monitoring screens, etc.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control as necessary
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Social Security Card
- Possess at least one of the following experience/education criteria:
- Minimum five (5) years unarmed security experience
- Minimum three (3) years armed security experience
- Minimum two (2) years in the U.S. Armed Services (including reserve or national guard),
- Any combination of two (2) years’ experience in physical security and service with the U.S. Armed Services
- Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement related field with unarmed security experience
- Possessed BSIS Guard Card
- CPR/AED/1st Aid Certification
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and reporting writing skills in English
- Training skills to develop personnel, understand and perpetuate succession planning (Mentoring) and demonstrate leadership
- Ability to counsel and discipline in effective manner in both negative and positive situations
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in personnel and communicate corrective solutions
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times and command presence to convey authority in security situations
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage multiple Security Officers on various posts with 24/7 coverage
- Computer proficient to include in Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel) and E-mail
- Must be able to pass contract required training and obtain all required certifications
- Must be in good standing with the company with excellent record of performance and attendance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Must meet all medical, physical, psychological and drug test standards as outlined in the contract
- Some travel required. Mileage reimbursed for travel to areas outside of the scope of normal commute standards as dictated in contract’s Statement of Work
- Position requires sitting for long periods of time and continuous computer use
- Must be able to use hands and wrists for typing and computer usage for long periods of time.
- Some activities may involve standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel and conduct periodic site visits.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, twisting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.