Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property.
* Protect personnel and property in a professional manner.
* Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
* Maintain training requirements for the Department of Energy (DOE) Security Police Officer I in accordance with company guidance.
* Control access to facilities and conduct vehicle inspections.
* Participate in tactical operations.
* Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
* Observe and report all offenses/incidents.
* Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
* Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications standards of a Security Police Officer I.
* Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
* Support safety programs including Integrated Safety Management, and Behavioral Safety Program.
* Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
* Participate in emergency response activities.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Current state driver’s license.
* Pass and maintain training, medical, and physical fitness standards for a DOE SPO I.
* Must successfully complete the Basic Security Police Officer Training course.
* Potential Candidates must be able to pass a Physical Abilities Test which includes running 1/2 Mile in 4:40 or less and a 40-yard prone to running dash in 8.5 seconds or less.
* Must speak, read and write in English
* Must possess a strong ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
* Must have the flexibility to work any shift as needed.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at a Secret level.
* Military or law enforcement experience preferred.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit http://www.constellis.com.