The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Property Access Control, Building Protection, Traffic Control, Inspect Vehicles, Assist Visitors, Perform Roving Patrol Rounds In Vehicle or On Foot, Operate a Motor Vehicle, Enforce Regulations, Report Breaches of Security, Ability to respond to emergency situations including pursuit, apprehension and detention of individuals. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 21 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have minimum, at least one of the following:
- Two (2) years of service in the United States Armed Services (including Reserves or National Guard);
- Any combination of two (2) years of experience in physical security (as a security officer, armed or unarmed) and service with the United States Armed Services (including Reserves or National Guard);
- Associate Degree or higher in a security-related or law enforcement-related field;
- Successful completion of a police officer’s basic training academy;
- Three (3) years of experience in physical security as a security officer, armed or unarmed.
- Read, speak and understand the English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record;
- Must have a current Top Secret Level Clearance or Higher.
- Successfully pass required pre-employment testing;
- Must be able to pass training and obtain the required certifications and licenses;
- Successfully to pass an employment physical;
- Successfully pass criminal, credit and driving records check;
- Successfully complete a security interview screening;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation;
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places