Follow security procedures that support the standards established for the physical safety of all visitors, employees, or customers to the facility and the security of property and assets.
- Prepare written reports as required
- Tier III Background check process
- Pre-work meetings
- ATF paper work and document control
- Camera Passes
- Vehicle Passes
- SOPs management and drafting
- Dispatch policies and SOPs
- Attend Pre-Work Meetings as assigned
- Responsible for Installation Key and Lock Control
- Responsible for Installation Seal Control
- Assist in greeting and processing visitors
- Performs the required general administrative functions
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma
- Strong computer and Windows application capabilities
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization.
- Ability to multitask and remain focused on the overall mission under stressful situations. Ability to produce clear and accurate reports, procedures and policies.
- Must have solid administrative skills.
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone
Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Travel may be required.