To support efforts associated with the ACC Counterdrug program. These tasks involve services to be performed to meet ACC’s specialized CD engineering, technical, and management requirements that include troubleshooting, repairing, optimizing, sustaining, deploy/set up/operate/re-deploy Government owned counterdrug (CD) surveillance and communications systems to various CONUS & OCONUS locations.
• Support Tasks that include CD/CNT Operational and Logistics Support, Analyze/Optimize CD/CNT System Performance, Sustainment Support, Configuration Management Support, and Radar Data Quality Monitoring and Intelligence Analysis.
• Provide hands-on depot level sustainment support of CD D&M systems (e.g., PN radars, TPS-70, -75, -78, UPX-27/37 beacon system, RICIs, Longports, SIUs, routers, switches, display systems, etc.).
• Evaluate and make recommendations on operational performance.
• Provide training to US and PN personnel; conduct technical SMEEs.
• As required, assist in the development of technical solutions for identified requirements, to include analyzing Part Numbered radar data and developing/implementing integration solutions.
• Provide reports, briefings, and performance analyses.
• Assist with the development of procedures, plans, and documentation for testing and configuration management.
• Provide sustainment and installation engineering support for CD systems.
• Support the deployment, setup, employment, teardown, and redeployment of CD systems.
• At least 10 years of radar technical experience with 5 years of experience in the integration, sustainment, optimization, and evaluation of detection and monitoring systems.
• Experience in radar data analysis and communications technologies used to transport radar data, radar data formats, and radar data translation.
• Secret clearance is required.
• Office environment when working aboard Dobbins Air Reserve Base, GA
• Traveling conditions may be austere at times.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs or 100 lbs when personnel are available to support.
• Some weekend work is required depending on travel locations and mission requirements.
Primary work location will be at the CDFR (Government facility), Dobbins ARB, GA with travel required to various CONUS/OCONUS locations. Government work space will be coordinated by ACC/A3OH.