The Senior Director, Advanced Technology and Integrated Security Solutions will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer leading an innovative team in developing and deploying integrated physical security solutions.
- Assist the CEO and executive team on architecting and deploying new physical security solutions to meet government and commercial customer requirements
- Direct the architecture of technical solutions that include novel approaches for processing data generated from modern commercial remote space, airborne, surface, and subsurface sensing platforms to enhance high quality detections and alerts
- Lead a team of consultants to help develop and deploy integrated physical security solutions that offer real-time, high quality verification warnings globally
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience on integrating advanced sensor and data security-related solutions
- Practical experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applications for advanced sensors
- Practical experience in integrating and deploying multi-domain sensor solutions across the electro-magnetic spectrum
- Prefer experience with deploying LIDAR, RADAR, FMV, Night-vision, thermal, acoustic, and seismic sensor solutions
- Familiarity with commercial sensor and response related information technology standards
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and written ideas and solutions to Senior Executives
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.