THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO QATAR – contingent on contract award
Supervise small groups of guards or assumes positions requiring greater responsibility.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of military, law enforcement, or armed commercial guard force supervisory experience, specifically including physical security and access control matters; or five (5) years of armed guard experience on WPS III or any of its predecessor contracts.
- Supervisory experience for military experience is defined as holding a U.S. military rank of officer, warrant officer, or non-commissioned officer, equivalent to E-4 Corporal or higher. U.S. military rank of E-4 Specialist does not meet this requirement. Proof of 5 years of supervisory experience will be required.
- Supervisory experience for sworn law enforcement is defined as holding a federal, state, provincial, or local law enforcement rank of Sergeant or higher. Proof of 5 years of supervisory experience will be required.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable Task Order.
- Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test. Physical Readiness Test Protocols and Standards, at the sixty-five (65) percent performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the Task Order