Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Constellis is looking for a Senior Proposal Manager that operates in a leadership role and manages the proposal development process for producing compelling, compliant, and winning proposals. The Senior Proposal Manager has direct accountability for all proposal activities during the entire proposal life-cycle. The candidate closely partners with capture, pricing, operations, and corporate shared services teams to ensure an integrated, winning approach for the company’s key strategic bid initiatives.
- Drive proposal content from contributors, writers, SMEs and reviewers to the proposal outline and schedule and assure that the proposal is compliant, compelling and persuasive in accordance with the solicitation requirements
- Review and understand government solicitations to include Draft RFPs, Final RFPs, Amendments, questions and answers, and final proposal revisions (FPRs)
- Ensure compliance with company’s center of excellence proposal processes, templates, checklists, standard write-ups, tools, best practices, and proposal repository procedures
- Manage all proposal activities to include planning, conducting, and facilitating kickoff meetings, storyboarding, standup meetings, reviews, and final approval submission
- Shred RFPs, create proposal outlines and compliance matrices, and develop annotated writing templates for writers and SME developing quality content
- Maintain clear and effective communications, setting expectations, assigning roles and responsibilities to all team members
- Assume direct ownership of the proposal for entire proposal lifecycle, including post-submission support up to contract award
- Maintain a close relationship with the Capture Manager and actively participate in capture management activities during the pre-solicitation phase
- Integrate capture strategy, win-themes, customer hot buttons, discriminator/differentiators, and ghosting techniques throughout the proposal
- Ensure all proposal sections use consistent language and read as one-voice
- Serve as member of review teams and act as overall team review lead
- Provide mentoring and training of proposal team
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal process improvement
- Manage and deploy proposal consultants to meet proposal requirements, as needed
- Conduct proposal Lessons Learned after submittal
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience leading large ($75M+), complex and competitive bids
- Must have 7-10 years of Federal proposal management experience directly producing winning proposals
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, Adobe Professional, and SharePoint with preferred experience with MS-Project and MS-Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- APMP certification is desired
- Must possess the knowledge and understanding of industry proposal best practices in federal government contracting
- Ability to research, interpret, and analyze precedent decisions, laws, and regulations according to, but not limited to, the FAR, DFAR, DOSAR, and various schedules as they apply
- Proven executive level presentation skills, both internal and external to the company
- Superior organizational skills, with special attention to detail, and time management skills are essential.
- The ability to work in a team environment and display professionalism is essential.
- Ability to lead diverse teams and leading multiple proposal efforts
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have an ability to obtain a US SECRET level clearance.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.