Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Position is responsible for preparing, reviewing, issuing and monitoring bid documents; reviewing and evaluating bid proposals; preparing, reviewing and issuing agreements, associated supporting documents to include price/cost analysis; and monitoring the performance of subcontractors. Additional duties may include; reviewing subcontracting plans and monitoring of goals post-award.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Review Work Package Specifications received, generate bid packages consisting of RFP’s and RFQ’s, fairly and openly solicit bids from both large and small subcontractors, coordinate small business bids with the SBLO, analyze subcontractor proposals, and provide fact-supported subcontractor recommendations for management review and approval.
- Coordination subcontractor due diligence with compliance.
- Develop contractual/subcontract agreements and modifications of moderate-high complexity in accord with management guidelines. Insure that all required terms and conditions, statements of work, performance requirements and prime contract flow downs are incorporated into the subcontract agreements.
- Participate in the development and documentation of the vendor database, participate in regular supplier reviews and ratings, and vet suppliers for inclusion in the approved supplier database.
- Work closely with Export Compliance, Legal, Risk Management and Finance.
- Negotiate and generate purchase orders for subcontract materials and/or services. Insure all subcontractor qualification requirements are met prior to award, including insurance, security clearance, nondisclosure agreements and applicable small business submissions.
- Support the subcontract management plan by working with program and field personnel to define and monitor subcontractor facilities and personnel levels to insure the subcontract requirements are met in accordance with the subcontract terms and conditions.
- Work with program and field personnel to schedule deliveries, confirm subcontractor performance and verify completion of prescribed segments of work prior to payment.
- Work with internal program and field personnel to resolve subcontract issues and maintain open lines of communication with subcontractors.
- Maintain all contractual documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents.
- Convey documentation of solicitation and quotes to the SBLO as required confirming compliance with small business requirements.
- Ability to perform detailed and thorough price/cost analysis.
- Ability to prepare file documentation consistent with requirements of a DCMA approved purchasing system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years of responsible technical and/or professional experience in subcontract administration, procurement, contracts, program management, accounting, or comparable required.
- Security clearance a plus.
- Detail oriented with strong price/cost analysis skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday