Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
- Primary deputy to the Director of Subcontracts in execution of all procurement requirements in accordance with corporate procurement policy
- Manage identified strategic procurement activities designed to consolidate and leverage spend across programs/companies
- Assist Director of Subcontracts in mentoring subcontract personnel to improve their collective skill level
- Overview and supervision of both the development and review of Small Business Subcontracting Plans (SBSP) and/or /Small Business Participation Plans (SBPP) (serves as back-up to primary assignee)
- Assists the programs in reviewing and remediating the respective SBSPs and SBPPs
- Assist and review, as required, subcontracts proposal activity to validate compliance with RFP requirements and corporate proposal strategy to include price-to-win targets
- Track industry, regulatory, and statutory changes related to procurement and serves as a training resource to procurement personnel in their respective application
- As part of the Constellis Self-Assessment practice, is responsible for:
- Development of advanced comprehensive (purchasing and subcontracts) compliance program which provides meaningful and relevant metrics documenting "audit readiness" addressing full conformity with requirements
- Conducting pre- and post-award procurement compliance reviews of files to align with DCMA (e.g., CPSR), corporate and DCAA requirements and FAR Part 44 conformity
- Review procurement files to ensure full compliance with company CPSR approved procurement policies and procedures, providing feedback and mentoring to cognizant procurement professionals
- Developing procurement metrics for audit readiness reporting
- Develop and conduct a semi-annual training program in support of various procurement topics, process improvements and/or to support collaboration with operations
- Develop procurement metrics for strategic development purposes
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum fifteen years of experience in corporate procurement policy and execution of the policy in a Federal government contract environment
- Minimum ten years of hands-on experience leading compliance with DCMA CPSR requirements
- Experience in leading CPSR audits and regulatory compliance review
- Prior Supply Chain Management experience to include participating in P2P activities
- Advanced Strategic Sourcing experience
- Experience with the development of both Small Business Subcontracting and Small Business Participation Plans
- Minimum fifteen years of experience in contract/agreement formation
- Advanced price/cost analysis skills
- Excellent oral, written, and inter-personal communications
- Ability to skillfully apply procurement knowledge to strengthen purchasing system processes and compliance
- Procurement certifications
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to critically analyze work product
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with procurement personnel, corporate stakeholders (operations, BD, management) and other subject matter experts.
- CostPoint proficiency
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs . Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.