SERE Instructor will provide the delivery of classroom and field instruction for Survival Evasion Resistance Escape (SERE) and Personnel Recovery (PR) related training programs and provide curriculum and TTP development and updates, as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Must be Ex-military with a rank of E-4 or higher
* Must have a minimum of four (4) years of honorable service in the U.S. military
* Must have prior experience as a military instructor
* Must have successfully complete an approved DoD Instructor Training Course (ITC), or other equivalent.
* Instructors shall have graduated and have qualified as an instructor of an approved DoD SERE Level ""C "" Course to include:
o Completion of an accredited SERE training program such as the SERE Instructor Naval Enlisted Classification (NEC)
o SERE Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)
o SERE Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC)
*Requirement can be waived for former SEALs, SWCCs who have previously qualified as a high-risk instructor
* Must be able to successfully complete medical (OPNAVINST 1500.75B) and psychological screenings.
* Must have passed a physical examination within the past 12 months administered by a medical doctor.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have a valid state driver’s license
* Must be qualified and familiar with all role-play and live fire weapons used in the performance of their duties in accordance with NSWC policies and procedures
* Must possess the skill and expertise in weapons handling.
* Be able to participate in training events in rough terrain, requiring the ability to lift/carry 45 pounds, walk up multiple flights of stairs, walk up to six (6) miles per day with a rucksack, and provide up to eight (8) consecutive hours of instruction."
Education / Certifications
San Diego, CA