SERE Program Manager
Program Manager will provide total oversight of assigned contract and personnel, interact with KO and COR, and ensure quality of all work performed. Program Manager will support the Naval Special Warfare Advanced Training Command (NSWATC) to provide advanced training to Naval Special Warfare trainees and other select groups.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the performance and quality of all work required on the assigned contract.
* Interact with the Contracting Officer (KO) and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
* Acknowledge discrepancies and valid complaints within specified timeframe and resolve as soon as possible or within the specified timeframe.
* Provide supervision of all courses and make regular visits to all training locations and sites to evaluate instructor compliance to training objectives, facilities, scenarios, and exercises.
* Evaluate each training location and course a minimum of twice per year.
* Have the knowledge base to validate training syllabi and instructor guides for SERE training.
* Review, track, maintain, and update as required by student evaluations, instructor evaluations, student course critiques, and NSWATC End of Training Reports (EOT) per Government standard operating procedures.
* Ensure that refresher and sustainment training in resistance techniques, safety, and other SERE related disciplines are accomplished quarterly, or as directed by the COR, and that training is tracked and recorded in the instructor’s training jackets.
* Supervise all personnel, assign all work to employees, and coordinate with the Contracting Officer COR as necessary.
* Develop, update, maintain, and submit all contract deliverables (Monthly Status Report, Course Convening Roster, Course Graduation Roster, End of Training Reports, Annual Course Reviews, Instructor Training Jacket and Evaluations), as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Contract or Program Manager for a job of similar size and scope
* At least three (3) years’ experience as a SERE Level C instructor in the NSW SERE Course of Instruction, or equivalent DoD SERE course, (e.g. Navy, Air Force).
* Must have a working knowledge of the NSW organization and its missions
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must be able to successfully complete medical (OPNAVINST 1500.75B) and psychological screenings.
* Must have passed a physical examination within the past 12 months administered by a medical doctor.
* Be able to participate in training events in rough terrain, requiring the ability to lift/carry 45 pounds, walk up multiple flights of stairs, and walk up to six (6) miles per day with a rucksack."
Education and Certifications: