The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: supervision, management, security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Minimum 18 years or older;
- Read, speak, write, and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Impeccable customer service skills;
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Can function in a fast-paced environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Military, law enforcement, and/or security experience preferred;
- Supervisory experience preferred;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must be availble to work any/all days, shifts, overtime, holidays, and weekends.
- Successfully pass drug screen, criminal check and driving record check;
- Must currently work on the contract as a Control Room Operator or successfully complete 40 hours of Control Room Operator training;
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications.
- Current Top Secret clearance.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.