BAS Site Lead manages communications with the onsite customer and serves as lead for the contractor. The Site Lead works with the team to provide physical security, fixed and roving patrols, access control, vehicle inspection, x-ray machines and magnetometer screening; Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch; visitor processing; VIP protection; and administrative services
- Schedule and supervise Alarm Monitors and Access Control Officers.
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, classified material and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Top Secret US Government Security Clearance Required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 18 years or older.
- Read, speak, write, and understand English language fluently.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Can function in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask with little assistance.
- Military, law enforcement, and/or security experience preferred.
- Team Lead or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to work any/all days, shifts, overtime, holidays, and weekends.
- Successfully pass drug screen, criminal check and driving record check.
- Must currently work on the contract as a Control Room Operator or successfully complete 40 hours of Control Room Operator training.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.