We are looking for a competent Site Manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our contract. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
The Site Manager shall provide effective management, appropriate resource allocation, supervision, and administrative oversight of the contract assuring compliance with standards and appropriate federal and state requirements at the locations under their purview. Site Managers ensure tasks and operations are coordinated in conjunction with government Operational Security staffs at each location – to ensure the daily operational requirements of the contract are met, and that security activities are properly managed, coordinated, and reported.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols, and procedures.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit, train and supervise security protective officers.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g., implementation of new technology).
- Oversee site training as specified by the Contract training directive to ensure that guards comprehend their role, their responsibilities as security protective officers and are competent in the use of equipment assigned to them.
- Comply with the Standing Operating Procedures (SOP) and the policies and procedures laid down in the Scope of Work (SOW).
- Ensure that all members of the guard force are fully appraised of the prevailing threat and that they are prepared for incidents arising in compliance with Standing Operating Procedures.
The Site Manager shall possess the following qualifications:
- An Associate Degree.
- Three (3) years of experience in law enforcement, security, or military service.
- Three (3) years of experience managing security or guard force operations for a government or commercial facility.
- Human Resource experience is also desired.
- Shall be able to operate Microsoft Windows based computers and Microsoft applications (i.e., MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.