Jefferson Lab Site Supervisor manages communications with the onsite customer and serves as lead for the contractor. The Site Supervisor works with the team to ensure physical security, fixed and roving patrols, access control, vehicle inspection, Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch; and administrative services are conducted and in compliance with the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and oversight of security personnel
- Schedule is day shift but must be able to respond to site for unusual and/or emergencies
- Responsible for Quality Control, Safety and Training
- Ensure compliance of security Policies & Procedures and Post Orders
- Maintain a working knowledge of security post assignments, Policies & Procedures, and Post Orders, written or oral.
- Properly address and correct all violations of security and safety rules and regulations
- Provide security protection for all government property, and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel (preferred)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Have verifiable documentation of a least two (3) years of successful experience in the security industry (civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement, or commercial or industrial guard service). At least one of the three years must have been served in supervisory capacity
- Currently hold or be able to obtain a DCJS (Unarmed) license
- Ability to pass a contract required background check, medical and drug screen.
- Strong command of the English language
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
- Shift work required.
- Ability to remain on post up to four (4) consecutive hours without eating, drinking, or relieving bladder/bowels.
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping, up to 12 hours per day, either indoors or outdoors, during daytime or nighttime.