Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Under the direction of the shift captain, firefighters/driver operators perform structural and ARFF firefighting related functions as well as other duties as assigned.
- Participate in all assigned activities at Holston AAP and its facilities.
- Perform all duties as set forth in the job description for Sprinkler Technician.
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency request for service.
- Perform required training and maintain required state and local certifications/licenses.
- Document information on prescribed forms and submit reports in accordance with company policy.
- Operate an emergency vehicle in accordance with state laws and company policy.
- Perform required vehicle, equipment and station inspections and maintenance, pre-fire planning, public education and other collateral duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate the attitude of a professional to include maintaining professional appearance and courteous, ethical behavior.
- Participate in professional education and fitness training
- Work as in integral team player interacting positively with other employees and contributing to regional and corporate goals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid drivers’ license and driving history acceptable to the customer
- Ability to pass a background check acceptable to customer
- Ability to pass pre-employment Firefighter/DOT physical, Drug Screen, and Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Ability to obtain driver qualifications on all apparatus within one (1) year of appointment
- 5 years of experience in the fire service.
- 2 years of firefighting experience involving the manufacturing of energetic — explosive materials.
- ISO Required Certifications: IS-100, 200, 700, 800
- Firefighter 1 and 2 with hazardous materials operations certification. (Pro-Board or IFSAC Certified)
- Fire Inspector 1 (Pro-Board or IFSAC Certified)
- Confined Space Rescue (Certified to Compliance)
- Emergency Medical Responder (National Registry or Tennessee State Medical License)
- Must have working knowledge of fire suppression and fire alarm systems.
- Must be able to conduct full and complete inspection of fire suppression and fire alarm systems.
- Must be able to conduct full and complete testing of fire suppression and fire alarm system.
- Must be provide detailed and concise documentation and reports on fire suppression and fire alarms system inspections, testing, and maintenance.
- Must be able to perform maintenance and repair of fire suppression and fire alarm systems.
- Must have a general knowledge of reading and understanding blueprints.
- Must be able to plan and schedule fire suppression and fire alarm inspection, testing, and maintenance, to meet the requirements and needs of the facility. This includes planning of projects, with the client, and outside contractors as required.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.