To support efforts associated with the ACC Counterdrug program. These tasks involve services to be performed to meet ACC’s specialized CD engineering, technical, and management requirements that include troubleshooting, repairing, optimizing, sustaining, deploy/set up/operate/re-deploy Government owned counterdrug (CD) surveillance and communications systems to various CONUS & OCONUS locations.
• Support Tasks that include CD/CNT Operational and Logistics Support, Analyze/Optimize CD/CNT System Performance, Sustainment Support, Configuration Management Support, and Radar Data Quality Monitoring and Intelligence Analysis.
• Assist in development of program performance metrics and provide management support.
• Provide hands-on technical support of counter drug (CD) D&M systems (PN radars; TPS-70, -75, -78) radars; SATCOM; ancillary systems; and radar data networking/display systems).
• Evaluate and make recommendations on system operational performance.
• Provide training to United States and partner nation personnel.
• Assist with the development of procedures, plans, and documentation for testing and configuration management.
• Provide sustainment engineering support for CD systems.
• Support the deployment/employment of CD systems.
• Plan subject matter expert exchange (SMEE) events.
• Perform radar data quality monitoring, data reductions, and operational analysis of tracks of interest.
• Provide staff officer support.
• At least 5 years of experience, with 3 recent years operational experience, working with sensors and communications systems and their respective applications in the counter drug (CD) mission.
• Experience working, managing CD surveillance, command and control, and communications programs, AF/MAJCOM coordination/ staff package processing, acquisition, requirements development, and validation processes.
• Experience working with CCMDs, MAJCOM, SPOs and US Embassy staffs.
• Experience in radar data quality monitoring, data reductions, and operational analysis of tracks of interest.
• Secret clearance is required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a management or technical field.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Office environment when working aboard Langley AFB, VA. Traveling conditions may be austere at times. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs or 100 lbs when personnel are available to support. Some weekend work is required depending on travel locations and mission requirements.
Primary work location will be within HQ ACC/A3O (Government facilities), Langley AFB, VA, with travel required to various CONUS and OCONUS locations.