This role is in the South West of the United Kingdom. Reporting to the respective Training Manager is to ensure the health, safety and security of Olive Group Personnel, or the personnel of the Clients of Olive Group consistent with Olive Group’s contractual obligations and complete compliance with prevailing laws.
- Minimum of 2 years’ instructor experience
- SIA certified or international equivalent;
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal record check within the recent 6 months.
- Qualified PTLLS, CTLLS or DTLLS
- Qualified in one of the following areas:
- Level 3 or 4 Award in Education and Training (QCF or equivalent)
- Level 3 or above assessment in workplace competence
- SIA CCTV
- Level 3 Conflict Management
- Level 3 Restraint training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- The Training Instructor will provide delivery of Classroom instruction for SIA accredited courses
- Identifies in a timely manner training requirements needed to maintain required certifications and company standards, and completes all required continuing education and refresher training programs
- Sets up and maintains training facility (classrooms, course material, equipment, etc)
- Accountable for all training equipment
- Completes any additional training and/or certifications required
- Maintain familiarity with Olive Group Standard Operating Procedures and the legal parameters in which it operates.
- Advise the Training Managers on any training related issues or problems.
- Have excellent understanding of Health & Safety.
- Provide exemplary coaching and mentoring skills.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing, work closely with partnership agencies including the Police and will have to demonstrate a keen ability to work as a team member and as an individual, being able to remain calm in challenging circumstances and be expected to give evidence and attend court, where necessary.
Physical Demands and Environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellis is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!