THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KUWAIT. ALL PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID TOURIST PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED.
Conducts training classes for all contract personnel including classroom instruction, practical exercises, physical ability tests, weapons training and qualifications. Instructs new hire Initial Training Course and in service training for all personnel to meet contract training requirements. Prepares individual training records and documents all training classes. Actively supports and upholds the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Performs all contract requirements regarding new hire, annual testing, weapons qualifications and in service training in accordance with the contract, project procedures and applicable U.S. military policies and regulations
- Prepares written training records for each person trained and for all subjects taught
- Conducts weapons training, runs ranges for weapons qualifications on M4, pistol and M240
- Runs weapons qualification ranges and scores students
- Conducts Physical Agility Tests for project personnel
- Counsels students on training and test performance
- Performs all additional duties as required
- US Citizen
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Active SECRET Clearance
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License and US Tourist Passport
- Must have a valid Kuwait Driver’s License (Kuwait DL obtained once deployed)
- Must meet and maintain all Fixed/Mobile Guard qualification & re-certification requirement included Physical Agility Test and weapons qualifications (M4, M9, and M240B)
- Must successfully complete the K-SSS Fixed/Mobile Guard Initial Training Course
- Three years of combined honorable military, law enforcement, or private security experience with at least one of the three years as an instructor/trainer. Experience as a firearms instructor is preferred.
- Honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with US Army Regulations, Policies, and Procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration.
- Spend extensive time outside exposed to environmental elements.
- Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and
humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE,
which may significantly impair body-cooling mechanisms.
- Experience frequent transition from hot to cold and from humid to dry atmospheres.
- Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy
- Work in areas where sustaining traumatic or thermal injuries are possible
- Must be able to perform the following physical tasks:
- Drag, carry, lift, and/or pull a person (150lbs) to safety.
- Use physical force to detain a subject or prevent unauthorized entry.
- Prolonged standing and/or sustained patrol on foot and in a vehicle.
- Sustained pursuit of suspect on foot.
- Dodging, crawling, climbing, and rapid ascent/descent of stairs.
- Perform all of the above wearing duty equipment, to include ballistic and CBRN personal protective equipment, under adverse environmental conditions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellis is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet