Full Time Training Manager for the FPS Mega Center contract. Serve as the focal point for multiple contract training compliance requirements and be responsible for overall training quality and standards in accordance with each SOW.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of employee training during the orientation period and for career development based on approved Government standards and requirements.
- Onboard new employees: obtaining pertinent information from corporate.
- Obtain signed documentation of government rules and expectations.
- Instruct MegaCenter personnel on the proper dress code.
- Instruct MegaCenter personnel on the rules and protocol of discrimination, harassment, and sexual harassment.
- Provide new hires a tour the facility and parking information.
- Assist new employees in obtaining and activating PIV cards.
- Obtain logins and assist with set up of computer systems for new hires as required.
- Ensure new dispatchers take nine (7) required FEMA courses. All other new employees must take active shooter and workplace violence FEMA courses.
- Ensure that all personnel operating a terminal, having access to NCIC or the Identification Index (III), are appropriately trained and certified in accordance with NCIC policies and procedures and that terminal operators renew their certification every two (2) years as required.
- Assist in providing the appropriate training and testing to new users and those requiring recertification in NCIC policies, procedures, and the use of the system.
- Provide NCIC TAC with names and paperwork of new hires that will need access, notifying her of people who are no longer employed her to have their access terminated.
- Complete proper paperwork to get NCIC access procedures started; provide study guides, practice problems, PowerPoint to all new hires and those who need classroom training every 2 years.
- Ensure that all rules and regulations mandated for use of NCIC are being followed to mitigate end-user liabilities that could result in fines, disciplinary actions, or complete removal of the NCIC system.
- Assist in troubleshooting when NCIC users cannot access site or testing or cannot remember their passwords.
- Ensure that Communications Center is advised should NCIC not be working and other MegaCenters need Denver MegaCenter to run clearances/histories/rap sheets for them.
- Maintain daily records of Daily Observation Reports (DOR) to monitor new hires’ progress.
- Monitor new hires allotted training hours to ensure they meet the pre-determined standards through knowledge testing processes and observation.
- Counsel new hires on failure to meet standards.
- Train new hires on theories they will put into practice in Dispatch; alarms, radio, calls for service, Dispatch Operations Log, customer service, phonetic alphabet usage, Language Line and TDD phone system.
- Minimum of two (2) years of training experience
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- In-depth knowledge of CSOC training requirements and qualifications preferred
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.