Conducts proper security trainings for officers
Hourly Rate: $36.06
- Accountable for teaching classes as required within assigned region
- Accountable to maintain excellent communication with event venue hosts and firearms ranges
- Accountable for presenting sponsored products in a positive and informative manner
- Accountable for adhering to the highest standards of safety in the classroom and in live fire (when applicable)
- Accountable for travel to participate in events and a growth-oriented mindset, always ready for more opportunity
- Accountable for safe keeping, set-up, tear down, and storage of classroom digital video, computer equipment and ranges
- Accountable for managing unforeseen issues and setbacks with class venues or gun ranges; employing a commitment to minimize the effects of failure (regardless of fault) through resilience and decisiveness.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and motivate administrative staff effectively. A history of successful teamwork
- Develop and conduct required training programs for new hires and current employees
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities for program effectiveness
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills
- Develop remedial/alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos or lectures
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts
- Conducts quality assurance inspections at firearms training events
- Provides instruction to new hires and current employees as required to maintain and improve marksmanship skills
- Minimum 2 years field experience training in Security field, Law Enforcement, Military, or government contracts.
- An approved and accredited Firearms Instructor (Range Official) course (e.g. NRA, a Police Academy, State POST Academy, FLETC or military training course) certifying them as instructor within 6 months of employment.
- BSIS Firearm License
- BSIS Baton License
- CPR/First Aid instructor certification
- Must be an U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- Familiar with Glock 22 Model
- Proficient in shooting handguns
- Must have intermediate skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak in front of large groups of people
- Must be able to obtain and maintain instructor certifications as required including but not limited to:
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Ability to travel as required within assigned region
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required