The Training Performance Analyst uses USCG approved performance systems to analyze performance, conduct feasibility analyses to develop recommendations and engages in the project planning and implementation phases. The Training Performance Analyst ensures that processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements as applicable under the Task Order.
- Use the USCG approved performance system to analyze performance issues in accordance with the USCG Human Performance Technology Handbook and SOP Volume 2: Analysis. Other analysis methods may be used if pre-approved in writing by the COR.
- Conduct feasibility analyses for recommendations.
- Engage in the analysis project planning and execution.
- Collect data as appropriate for the task order under this contract that includes task and step-level data.
- Perform and report learner and other analyses, including task analyses in accordance with the requirements of task orders under this contract.
- Provide findings and recommendations for the development of objectives and suitability of tasks and content for delivery and testing via methods.
- Participate in reviews.
- Perform quality assurance inspections of documents and deliverables.
- Ensure work and processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements stipulated in the task orders under this contract.
- Must possess a master’s degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, Human Resource Development or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology). 5 years documented experience in a related field may be substituted for the educational requirement.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience conducting performance analyses or Front-End Analyses.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Government or industry human performance analysis initiatives such as Harless Accomplishment Based Curriculum Development (ABCD) methodology.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Task Orders under this contract may include physical requirements related to the work to be conducted, especially those at Government facilities or on vessels and platforms, persons conducting the task orders must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment.
- May require a secret clearance or higher (per task order).
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Classroom conditions will be comparable to a typical office setting with work hours of 0700-1900 based on the training schedule, with a typical 8-hour workday. Field/Range conditions requires wearing PPE, working outside in weather during all four seasons, with prolonged periods of standing and moving while delivering training.
Must pass a standard physical examination that includes, medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, and meet required fitness standards throughout employment under the contract. Must pass pre-employment drug testing and remain drug free for the duration of the contract. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory and stand for period of up to 8 hours per day.