The Training Technical Writer will develop written documents and briefing materials, support working groups, studies, and review curriculum development documents. The Training Technical Writer will use document templates and style guides, MS Office, Adobe Suite InDesign, to develop drafted written documents for briefing materials, studies, analysis, document reviews, course curriculum and final training aids.
– Proficiency in developing written documents and briefing materials expected
– Experience supporting working groups, studies and analysis, document reviews as it pertains to curriculum development, and coordinates meetings as directed
– Experience in the creation of document templates and style guides.
– Experience with user guides for software applications, security plans, test plans, etc.
– Experience in following style guides and Data Item Descriptions
– Experience in recognizing grammatical and formatting errors in client document deliverables
– Experience in working with developers and engineers in the support of technical documentation
– Understanding of Data Communications Technology
– Understanding of Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Classroom conditions will be comparable to a typical office setting with work hours of 0700-1900 based on the training schedule, with a typical 8-hour workday. Field/Range conditions requires wearing PPE, working outside in weather during all four seasons, with prolonged periods of standing and moving while delivering training.
Must pass a standard physical examination that includes, medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, and meet required fitness standards throughout employment under the contract. Must pass pre-employment drug testing and remain drug free for the duration of the contract. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory and stand for period of up to 8 hours per day.