Provide professional, high-level unarmed security services for the personnel, visitors, and property of various buildings within the Seattle, WA area. May also work in a Control Center.
Rate of Pay: $31.50/hr
Paid training for 1.5 weeks at full hourly rate
- Provide security for various buildings by conducting perimeter security, internal security, threat monitoring , etc.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors as required
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving vehicle, bicycle, and/or foot patrols
- Traffic control as necessary
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents including suspicious activity
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with state and company guidance.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Possess one of the following qualifications: Five (5) years unarmed security experience; OR Two (2) years of armed security experience; OR Two (2) years of military or National Guard with honorable discharge
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent from a U.S. Accredited School. Foreign education must be evaluated to meet U.S. education requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen with social security card
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to quickly process and obtain WA State Security Guard License
- Current CPR/AED/1st Aid Certification
- Must meet all medical, physical, drug test standards
- Must be able to pass psychological assessment
- Meet background screening requirements.
- Successful completion of Training and certification.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in and around a a busy multi-building environment subject to frequent interruptions.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending. Must be physically capable of riding a bicycle and/or operating a motor vehicle throughout the course of a workday