Unarmed security officers maintain a safe and secure environment at businesses, organizations, and residential properties. They patrol premises, perform access control, and investigate disturbances. They also monitor alarm systems and video surveillance cameras.
- Guard property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal entry.
- Interacts with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Provides building and premises security to the client’s property.
- Conducts patrols and security checks.
- Provides effective access and egress control
- Regulates and directing traffic, as necessary.
- Responds to alarm signals.
- Is alert to observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards.
- Promotes safety to prevent accidents.
- Promotes employee-management relations, goodwill and public relations.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and successfully pass a driving records check.
- Fluently read, speak, and understand English language.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include Unarmed DCJS License, First Aid, and CPR.
- Successfully pass criminal checks.
- Must meet client suitability.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are 24/7.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.